Hi! I’m sure you have several questions about the services Colorvitae Design Studio has to offer. Below you will find the most common questions prospective customers might have. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions you may have. We’ll be more than happy to help!
What Design Software Programs Have You Worked With?
We work very closely with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator & After Effects.
What Is Your Graphic Design Process?
The design process can vary from client to client as well as from project to project.
- Speaking with the client & gathering information on the problem they wish to solve.
- Prices and payment options are discussed. Please note, in order to start the design process, a 50% initiation deposit of the overall price must be made. The rest will be due prior to client receiving all final files.
- A contract will be made and signed by both Colorvitae Design Studio and the client confirming the details of the project. After the 50% initiation deposit has been made and processed, the project will be put into motion.
- Information and possible examples will be collected to show client what they may be looking for if not already confirmed.
- A proof of a design will be made and reviewed with client. During this process, the client suggests any changes needed to be made.
- After changes have been made, a final proof of the artwork will be made and confirmed with client making sure everything is to their liking.
- After the final version has been created and approved by the client, all files will be packaged and prepared to be sent digitally. (Thumb drives or SD cards can be provided with artwork files at an additional cost)
- The client is allowed 2 changes to the final artwork at no additional cost. Any changes thereafter can be made at an additional cost which depends on the complexity of the change.
- Client makes final payment and all final files are sent/handed over once payment is processed.
- Final paperwork will be signed by both Colorvitae Design Studio and client finalizing contract and the release of final files.
What Do You Do To Stay Up To Date?
The power of research is one of many important skills I acquired during my educational career in Marketing and Graphic Design. I stay up to date by constantly researching the latest design trends. Social media definitely helps in discovering what the next big thing is, what was, and what’s to come.
Can You Work Within Our Budget?
Of course. The price is determined by the complexity of the project and the projected time it will take to complete that project. Colorvitae Design Studio offers payment plans after the 50% initiation deposit. An hourly rate can be applied if a client would want additional work done after a finalized project/contract has been completed.
Would You Be Willing To Hand Over Your Source Files After The Project Is Completed?
After the final version has been created and approved by the client, all files will be packaged and prepared to be sent digitally. (Thumb drives or SD cards can be provided with artwork files at an additional cost)
Do you do print on T-shirts?
We currently do not print on T-shirts. However, we can collaborate with vendors to accomplish your T-shirt printing project. (Please note, this process will be an additional cost of a printer, referral, & delivery fee).
Do you print on other materials?
We currently do not print on other materials. However, we can collaborate with vendors to accomplish your printing needs. (Please note, this process will be an additional cost of a printer, referral, & delivery fee).
Is Colorvitae Design Studio a brick-and-mortar?
Colorvitae Design Studio is currently an online creative service. However, we make accommodations via phone, email or in person to go over project details or concerns.
Do you do onsite photography?
During the initial meeting, time, location, expectations, and limitations will be discussed and agreed upon prior to photo shoot.
Do you do events?
We currently do not do events.
Do you do portraits?
We currently do not have an indoor studio. We will make accommodations with available locations to ensure the success of a photo shoot. We will follow up with details after the initial meeting. (Client input on available spots are welcome)
Do you Photoshop images?
Depending on the photo session package chosen, a client will be able to choose a maximum of 6 photoshopped images. If the client chooses to have additional images photoshopped, there will be an additional $10 charge per image.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!